| Product Detail|
1. (64X4) is a new standard.
2. 512mb with 16 chips on the module.
** IMPORTANT ** Please read for compatibility before you purchase:
1. According to manufacture testing result, this sdram is suggested to work with the following mother board CHIPSET (refer to your motherboard manual or contact your motherboard manufacture):
*AMD 751 Iron Gate,
*VIA Apollo 133A Pro Chipsets,
*EXCEPT ASUS K7V.
2. If your motherboard does not have above listed chipset, please purchase the INDUSTRY STANDARD memory which is more universal and 99% compatible with ALL motherboards. The Industry Standard Sdram is located next to this item on last page.
3. In addition, please check if the motherboard bios support (64x4) new standard. If not, it will only read 256mb even though your motherboards have listed chipset. Please contact your motherboard manufacture to update the bios to accept (64x4) new standard. If they declined the request, please do not purchase this item.
4. Motherboard must be able to take 512 MB in each memory slot in order for this sdram to function properly, otherwise your system will recognize it as 256MB.
5. For customers who overlooked this message before purchase, please refer our return policy to upgrade to the INDUSTRY STANDARD memory.
512MB PC100 SDRAM DIMM 3.3V (64x4) STANDARD
7/7.5ns, Non-Parity, Unbuffered
ALL OF OUR MEMORY CHIPS ARE TESTED BEFORE SHIP-OUT.
The shipping price via UPS ground will be calculated as follow:
* Quantity: 1 for $11.00
* Quantity: 2 for $15.00
* Quantity: 3 for $18.00
* Quantity: 4 for $20.00
* Quantity: 5 and up, please add $2.50 for each
Due to the software limitation, We WILL ADJUST the shipping price when we receive the order AND actually charge the order when it's shipped out. Thank you for your understanding.
Please check your motherboard specification for memory type before you
|Show Related Products|